NuWaves is a veteran-owned premier supplier of Radio Frequency (RF) Systems, Products, Embedded Systems, and Engineering Services designed to customer requirements. Founded in 2003, we serve the industrial, military, and commercial markets offering a wide range of engineering services to fit most any RF application need. Learn about NuWaves’ capabilities.
NuWaves is guided with a Vision of a culture that inherently carries out the mission — to deliver Engineering Design Services and high-technology Products with unsurpassed EXCELLENCE in both client satisfaction and business results — at all levels in the company with leadership and management depth that is both strategic and tactical in nature.
Irrefutably, this philosophy guarantees that our customers reap the rewards of working with the best; quite simply, our personnel are rare outstanding performers that show tremendous initiative, are highly motivated, and deliver on commitments. This in turn has built customer confidence by addressing customer concerns and meeting their needs in a timely fashion. Customers know what to expect from NuWaves and can count on us to meet their requirements.
NuWaves is located in Middletown, Ohio, just north of Cincinnati and south of Dayton. Our facility is near major interstate highways and is convenient to both the Greater Cincinnati International Airport and the Dayton International Airport. NuWaves’ facilities comply with all environmental laws and regulations of federal, state (Ohio), and local governments (Monroe) relative to airborne emissions, waterborne effluents, external radiation levels, outdoor noise; solid and bulk waste disposal practices, and handling and storage of toxic and hazardous materials.
NuWaves’ facilities include Engineering Development Laboratories, Research Areas, Manufacturing Areas, Production Test Laboratories, Engineering Offices, Purchasing Offices, Accounting, Shipping/Receiving, Engineering and Manufacturing Component Storage, Cafeteria, Secure Rooms (Facility Security Clearance), Inspection Areas, Conference Rooms, and Large Event Rooms totaling 30,300 square feet.
NuWaves’ North American Industry Classification Codes (NAICS) Codes:
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 Research and Development in the Engineering Sciences
- 541990 Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 334220 Wireless Communications Manufacturing
- 334290 Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 334418 Printed Circuit Card Assembly
- 334419 Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 334511 Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 334220 Radio and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 812111 Radio Repair and Maintenance Services
- 811213 Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811219 Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
NuWaves’ Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes:
- 8711 Engineering Services